Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

you-lust:I saw the Padre’s surfaces via pseudodigs cc wishes...

Saturday, March 7, 2015 by leo
Visualizações deste post: counter









































you-lust:



I saw the Padre’s surfaces via pseudodigs cc wishes blog. I liked them. I wanted to convert the lamp too but messed up the textures so oh well


the rest are self-indulgent things mainly due to spending too much time looking at yuxi/esperesa’s pics.


I think the pictures are pretty self-explanatory and I don’t feel like talking much, but:


*i forgot to get some single pictures of the wall clutter rack-thingy in pic #3 but it’s included and it has one other recolour for the papers and is one channel cast-able


*I didn’t include the wall hanging in pic #4 #5 because I forgot to make a swatch/credit art sources properly so I decided against it


*rest of cc used in preview pics by tencentsims, pseudodigs, bluehoppersimming


*meshes by vitasims (hanging lamp, high poly/4000+), szabolon (paper wall clutter rack-thing), sherry/via simscave (headphones), padre (all the surfaces in pics #7-9), myobi (the magic crystals-thing sculpture), lisen (buddha, TS3 mesh, high poly/5000+, recolour/texture edit by nymphy), eero/via simscave (vases in last pic), daislia (horse sculpture), blakeboy (shower), birgit43 (toaster)


the padre surfaces DO have dropshadows but I realised way too late that they are really really light dim, especially for the sideboards/dining table (the dining table is also available as a desk btw)


I think 99.9% of the creators are retired from the Sims community, but if you want anything taken down, let me know.


you all should be getting more stuff soon (soon means a couple of days probably) so stay tuned bye


(Mega link this time because Mediafire is behaving like a brat.)


DOWNLOAD



Related Posts by Categories



Filed under having  

0 comentários: