Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

andhisrabbits:Followers gift, part 3 A lot of people followed me...

Wednesday, March 4, 2015 by leo
Visualizações deste post: counter









andhisrabbits:



Followers gift, part 3


A lot of people followed me lately so I thought that maybe I should make something different than paintings. So here it is - accessory tattoo. It’s not perfect but I tried :P


There are a lot of various drawings but my fav is picture based on Labyrinth of Faun. Also there is a quote from Elegy of Fortinbras by Herbert (on backs). I love this poem so I had to put it there :P


Enjoy! :)


Len’s accessory tattoos


DOWNLOAD (package) MEDIAFIRE


DOWNLOAD (.sims3pack) MEDIAFIRE


I have absolutely no idea why people still clicking download, since this tattoo is shitty.



Related Posts by Categories



Filed under having  

0 comentários: