Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

pixelecstasy:So I thought I’d put this shirt up for download....

Friday, March 6, 2015 by leo
Visualizações deste post: counter













pixelecstasy:



So I thought I’d put this shirt up for download. Each download has both .package and .sim3pack format. There’s two versions of the shirts one with an EA necklace and one without it as shown above. If there’s a problem let me know ♥


Details:



  • New mesh

  • Adult - Young Adult

  • 2 different downloads

  • Looks funny in CAS but looks fine in game.

  • No custom thumbnail


TOU:



  • Don’t claims as your own.

  • Don’t re-upload to paysites.

  • Give credit if retextured

  • Tag me if you want so I can see it in your game + reblog ^.^


With Neckless: Download [Mirror]


Without Neckless: Download [Mirror]



Related Posts by Categories



Filed under having  

0 comentários: