Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

you-lust:I shared these previously, yes, but I included a readme...

Sunday, March 8, 2015 by leo
Visualizações deste post: counter

















you-lust:



I shared these previously, yes, but I included a readme babbling about some wrong things with it. After seeing pseudodigs lovely recolours, I thought about editing out the knobs because they looked kinda bad for everything except the original Salix recolour. Then I saw that Mari/paisleyavenueredux did a similar edit so I just had to update it.


You get two different files. One with meshed knobs (2 recolours, 1 not pictured), and one without the knobs (8 recolours).


The polycount changes dramatically from 900+ polys to 200+ without the knobs, if you’re interested about that information.


I also added a proper dropshadow since I was at it.


all credit goes to Salix for the mesh; recolours by Salix herself, Missimis, MsTeaQueen, and Terrytoons. My conversion.


Included a readme with the filename of the older file if you want to remove it (I’d recommend it, but it’s not necessary as these won’t conflict.)


DOWNLOAD



Related Posts by Categories



Filed under having  

0 comentários: