Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

lis0: I would like to thank all my lovely followers but special...

Sunday, March 8, 2015 by leo
Visualizações deste post: counter

























lis0:



I would like to thank all my lovely followers but special thanks to Florence and Blue because they are always so nice to convert requested items and make amazing creations! <3 These gifts are for you!



The set consists of three items: a set of prints and calendars, a set of kids posters and three sets of Dutch children’s books on a ledge. Mesh credits go to Moxxa and Florence for the wall posters and to Billyjean and Butterfly for the set of books. Images are found on etsy.com.


Download

Box / Mediafire


I hope you like them! :)



Related Posts by Categories



Filed under having  

0 comentários: