Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sweetwildoranges:Lunar ArtworkJust as the title says its artwork...

Friday, February 27, 2015 by leo
Visualizações deste post: counter

















sweetwildoranges:



Lunar Artwork



Just as the title says its artwork that has to do with the moon. Haha for some reason I have a love for artwork that is related to the moon and I really wanted some more in my game, so here it is..I made some for myself so as always I share with you because you never know someone may be interested in it.


Mesh is by someone I dont know, Im pretty sure the person I got the painting from didnt make the mesh and didnt credit them (it might even be an EA mesh) if I am wrong let me know!






Related Posts by Categories



Filed under having  

0 comentários: