Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

simsandturtles:Sorry for the super long, photo heavy post!I was...

Sunday, February 22, 2015 by leo
Visualizações deste post: counter

























simsandturtles:



Sorry for the super long, photo heavy post!


I was looking for mason jar flower vases and I couldn’t find any for TS3. However, I did find some for the TS2 and made a conversion!


The original mesh/texture (here) is by Tinkle @ Black Pearl Sims.

After converting those, I thought that it’d be really cute if there were some with peonies. So I merged ShinoKCR’s peonies with Tinkles Mason Jar. Anyway, enough typing haha.


DOWNLOAD: package / sims3pack


Credit:

Tinkle
@ Black Pearl Sims

ShinoKCR
@ TSR


P.S. They’re CASable.



Related Posts by Categories



Filed under having  

0 comentários: