Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

armanasims: thehipstersims: Brooklyn Apartments Hello, So I...

Saturday, June 20, 2015 by leo
Visualizações deste post: counter















armanasims:

thehipstersims:

Brooklyn Apartments

Hello,

So I was finishing Emily’s house when I decided to make three Brooklyn Apartments (‘Hipster Capital of the World’). Giving that it is a humongous lot, I’m posting an unfurnished version. But is not like any other unfurnished apartment. Much like you would get in real life, these apartments have bare bulbs everywhere, some used kitchen appliances, moving boxes in every room and a basement full of crap belonging to previous owners. So your sim can get the ‘full moving experience’.

As a graphic designer, I get pretty symmetrical while building houses, so the apartments are pretty boring architecturally speaking. Feel free to fool around with the House, just don’t upload it as your own.

I WILL decorate an apartment soon with all the required links as usual, but till then here you go. I hope you like it!

Thanks to all the brilliant creators, especially Cyclonesue for his/her amazingly realistic and useful creations.

If I forgot any CC and you would like to know where I got it, please let me know.

>> Download Brooklyn Apartments << (Unfurnished Version)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Exteriors

Brick Wall Pattern - Fire Hydrant - Trash - Pipes - Bicycle and Rack –Wooden Bicycle - Cage Lights – House Number – Entrance Stairs – Window Shelves – Entrance Doors – Fire Stairs and Basement Stairs -  Telegraph Poles – Balcony Windows – Plant Basket – British Mailbox – Roof Cornice -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Interiors

Kitchen

Brick Arches – Wooden Columns (Pets Expansion Pack) - Wall Table - Cardboard Moving boxes – Kitchen Wall Shelves – Kitchen Furniture – Fridge – Industrial Fire Alarm – Kitchen Sink – Fallen Chair – Counter Shelf – Ladder – Stairs – Bare bulbs – Mop and Bucket – Roof Ventilation System – Open Window Archway

Basement

Industrial Pipes, Valves, Tank & Boilers - Bicycle Pole – Bicycles – Construction Signs - Pallets – Industrial Trolly – Shipping Boxes – Industrial Tables – Bottles – Bottle Box – Broken Stove – Broken Fans – Broken Toilets – Some Various Stuff Laying Around – Oil Drum Tables – Some old furniture – Broken TV – Gas Pump, Gas Bottle & Fuel Can – Industrial Drawer Shelves - Trash Cans – Stackable Crates

<3 dl’ed

Related Posts by Categories



Filed under having  

0 comentários: