Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

reckless-sims: reckless-sims: Finally! I have for you loves...

Saturday, February 4, 2017 by leo
Visualizações deste post: counter

















reckless-sims:

reckless-sims:

Finally! I have for you loves today an Ethnic Hair Care decor set, with 14 different meshes, most of which are TS2-TS3 conversions. I think its pretty much self explanatory, lol

Credit goes to Siugs, OneBillionPixels, ClioSims3Ani’sCreations and the Lovely Applekissims for taking the preview pics for me and putting up with my crap lol, for without her idk when this set would have been uploaded.

Download

Package|Sims3pack

If you use them in a post, tag recklesssims so I can see how you guys use them<3. Happy Holidays!

Update: Collection file Sorry for not including it in the original post

Related Posts by Categories



Filed under having  

0 comentários: