Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

simquisitor: Fenris CAS Content! Something I’ve had a lot of...

Thursday, August 13, 2015 by leo
Visualizações deste post: counter







simquisitor:

Fenris CAS Content!

Something I’ve had a lot of requests for, these are my Sims 3 conversions of Fenris’ clothing and hair from Dragon Age 2! The clothing should be recolourable and morphing, located in the full outfit and shoes categories. There is some slight issues with the fingers, similar to Hawke’s outfits but overall it’s not hugely noticeable unless you’re going in for close shots of the hands. You may also notice a little strangeness around the… weird feather things at his shoulders and arms if the sim is wearing an accessory that puts colours or marks on the entire skin, like some tattoos and such, but it’s also only minor.

Credit goes to Bioware for making the original content, and making such fantastic games! Also please do take a look at my Terms of Use and while not necessary I do love it when people tag me if they use my content <3

>> Download Fenris Hair <<

>> Download Fenris Outfit <<

>> Download Fenris Shoes <<

Please let me know if there are any issues!

Related Posts by Categories



Filed under having  

0 comentários: