Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

houseof84sims: Hey guys I bring you an old unreleased download...

Sunday, August 30, 2015 by leo
Visualizações deste post: counter



















houseof84sims:

Hey guys I bring you an old unreleased download that I redid a bit. The house was supposed to be a manor but like it’s kinda small I just call it ‘Big House’. I don’t like it to much now but I just wanted to upload it for you.

The house has two floors, in the first floor there is the kitchen, the library, the livingroom and the diningroom (and a huge corridor). In the second floor there are two rooms with their own bathroom each. The house is fully surrounded by trees and plants even a small labyrinth. Well enjoy.

DOWNLOAD (Both formats, choose one NOT BOTH)

Related Posts by Categories



Filed under having  

0 comentários: