Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

southseabrooksims: Another download! Once again, it’s a...

Thursday, July 30, 2015 by leo
Visualizações deste post: counter









southseabrooksims:

Another download! Once again, it’s a swimsuit. I had posted a WIP picture of this one a few weeks back but never got around to finishing it until today. It’s a fullbody outfit but I am planning to separate it at some point.

Basic info:

  • YA/AF only
  • All morphs included*; there will be a bit of clipping at maximum sliders
  • Swimwear/Sleepwear/Maternity
  • 1 Preset/3 recolorable channels (top ruffles, top back, and bottom)
  • No custom thumbnail
  • Disabled for random
  • I haven’t figured out how to get rid of the weird shininess yet (sorry) so you’ll have to do this for it to look normal.

DOWNLOAD (.package only; can upload a sims3pack if requested)

Please enjoy/let me know of any issues!

*As with the first swimsuit I uploaded, the preg morph is different from the EA preg morph. You can check that download post to see what my edited morph looks like.

Related Posts by Categories



Filed under having  

0 comentários: