Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

you-lust: Eight-Three’s Xmas Party Set TS2 > TS3 Conversion...

Wednesday, June 10, 2015 by leo
Visualizações deste post: counter

















you-lust:

Eight-Three’s Xmas Party Set TS2 > TS3 Conversion

  • I forgot to take pictures of it but there is an open fried chicken box & closed cake box. It’s seems I was on a meh day when I took the previews of this because the cake plates & forks are CAST-able, also forgot to show it. There is a grouped version of all the opened snacks too. Oh Gawd.  Just so you know.

Meshes by Eight-Three.

Extra recolours for this set by: Noorarasha

Separate versions done by me because I think they are useful. Feel free to disagree and ditch ‘em.

I had previously shared my 8-3 conversions here because I wasn’t quite sure it was okay or not.

Considering I didn’t get yelled too much about it, and that I recently deleted most of my old conversions because they are notoriously crappy, I thought it would be reasonable to fix them and share them properly :D

Changes include making all glass states CAST-able, adding proper shadows, and fixing some other horrible stuff. Also converted some more stuff from the original sets or added recolours and stuff like that. Hope you like it.

DOWNLOAD

Related Posts by Categories



Filed under having  

0 comentários: