Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

mionewatts: Thank you so much !For some, 150 followers it’s not...

Thursday, June 25, 2015 by leo
Visualizações deste post: counter















mionewatts:

Thank you so much !

For some, 150 followers it’s not much, but for me, it is. I made friends here and some support me and help me with this pack. This is my first poses ever made. It took me a while to understand how all the things works, but I did and I’m really proud of it.

There’s not enough child poses for our games, so I decided to make some. I hope you will like it.

Please, don’t claim as your own, don’t reupload them and please, tag me if you use them.

They are NON-POSELIST enabled, so you need to enter the name to use them. The files include pictures with the code.

Download

Related Posts by Categories



Filed under having  

0 comentários: