Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

periluxe: Sunflower - Pose Pack No. 4I recently just went back...

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 by leo
Visualizações deste post: counter







periluxe:

Sunflower - Pose Pack No. 4

I recently just went back from a 4-month hiatus so here’s little present for all of you lovely people to make up for my absence. Thank you all for helping me reach 1600+ followers as well for the notes and comments you give me. I just feel the need to return the favor and show my appreciation for all your continuous support. thank you so much (*´◡`*)  

  • codes are a_periluxe_4.1-6
  • pose list compatible
  • contains 6 poses
  • please do not reupload or claim as your own
  • credit not required (but I’d love to see it in your game :D)

Download

special thank you to decibelakiyai, bumblebea, rollo-rolls & similiciousims for testing these poses for me! love you lots ♥

Related Posts by Categories



Filed under having  

0 comentários: