Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

buckleysims: I’m trying to catch up on these, so here’s another...

Thursday, February 12, 2015 by leo
Visualizações deste post: counter

























buckleysims:



I’m trying to catch up on these, so here’s another little thank you gift for following me. :) Even though it’s a bit plain, I always liked the style and shape of the One with Nature Dress at the EA store, but that antler broach made it practically unusable for me. So I removed the antlers, fixed up the textures, and added a pregnancy morph.


I went ahead and created two separate versions of this, a standalone and a default replacement. For the default, I changed the presets since I was messing around with the XML anyway, but I included the corresponding Maxis match thumbnails in the package so deleting/refreshing your CASThumbnails file is not needed to see the updates. Also just an FYI in case you’re looking for it in CAS and can’t find it, the dress no longer has the original red and brown colors. The standalone has custom thumbnails similar to those in my other uploads.


This dress is for young adult and adult females and shows up in the everyday, formalwear, and career categories in CAS. Both the default and non-default versions are enabled for maternity, and the default is set to valid for random, same as the original store version.


Download Darcy Dress HERE .


Download One with Nature Dress Store Default Replacement HERE .


Polygon Counts:


LOD1 - 3854

LOD2 - 1908

LOD3 - 936


Credits: CmarNYC for the meshing toolkit, Delphy for CTU, Peter and Inge Jones for S3PE, Wes Howe for the MS3D plugins, and my followers and the community as a whole for their encouragement and support. Thank you! <3



Related Posts by Categories



Filed under having  

0 comentários: